We sell Energy Star certified products.
* A government program to help us all save energy and reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
Introduced in 1992 to help identify and promote energy-efficient products.
* In 2008
alone, Energy Star helped Americans save over $19 billion on utility bills.
* Energy Star
sets strict guidelines for approved products.
* For more information, click the "What
Is Energy Star" link above.
The Tax Credits expired 12/31/2011.
* The tax credit
was available for improvements made to existing homes in 2011.
* Must be the homeowner's primary residence.
* 10% of material cost up to $500 (Tax credit does NOT include installation costs.)
To qualify, homeowners must:
- install a qualified roofing product to their residence prior
- request a copy of the Manufacturer's Certification Statement
- complete IRS Form 5695 when filing their Income Tax
- Only Prime products are eligible for Energy Star